8th Annual Takoma Park Book Fair
Sunday, December 11, from 2:30-5 pm at Roscoe's (map)
1. Yudhijit Bhattacharjee, The Spy Who Couldnít Spell.
2. Chad Boggan, The Seed.
3. Adam Brookes, Spy Games.
4. Hank Cox, For Love of a Dangerous Girl.
5. Two new books from Dryad Press: Blume Lempel, Oedipus in Brooklyn and Other Stories, trans. from Yiddish by Ellen Casssedy and Yermiyahu Ahron Taub. Yossel Birstein, And So Is the Bus: Jerusalem Stories, trans. from Hebrew by Margaret Birstein, Hana Inbar, and Robert Manaster.
6. Betty Hafner, Not Exactly Love: A Memoir.
7. Scotlund Haisley, Compassion in Action: My Life Rescuing Abused and Neglected Animals.
8. Anthony Hynes, The Son with Two Moms.
9. Alison Kahn, Patapsco: Life along Marylandís Historic River Valley, with photographs by Peggy Fox.
10. Kyimay Kaung, No Crib for a Bed and Other Stories.
11. Minh Le, Let Me Finish! Let Me Finish!
12. Millie Mack, Take a Byte Out of Murder.
13. Paul Maclardy, Kimono, Vanishing Tradition: Japanese Textiles of the 20th Century.
14. Eileen Haavik McIntire, In Rembrandtís Shadow.
15. Roger McIntire, Teenagers and Parents: 12 Steps for a Better Relationship.
16. Ann McClellan, Bonsai and Penjing: Ambassadors of Peace and Beauty.
17. The Memoir Roundtable, Memoir Your Way: Tell Your Story through Writing, Recipe, Quilts, Graphic Novels and More.
18. Sandy Moore, The Peace Tree from Hiroshima: The Little Bonsai with a Big Story.
19. Penny Clover Petersen, Roses Are Dead, My Love.
20. Jeff Richards, Open Country: A Civil War Novel in Stories.
21. Megan Scribner, Teaching with Heart: Poetry that Speaks to the Courage to Teach.
22. Mohsen Sharifi, Moís Magical Stories.
23. Mark Swartz, Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe.
24. Michael Tanner and Ellen Maidman-Tanner, Twilight of Shadows.
25. Ruy Teixeira, The Optimistic Leftist: Why the 21st Century Will Be Better Than You Think
26. Stephen Voss, In Training, a book of bonsai photos.
27. Carol Walsh, Painting Life: My Creative Journey through Trauma.
28. T. C. Weber, Sleep State Interrupt.
29. Lisa Ellis Williams, Behind the Veil: Devotions for the Committed Wife.
30. Jennifer Bort Yacovissi, Up the Hill to Home.