April 26, 2008
Posted by library at April 26, 2008 10:47 AM
- Fix your bad voice mail message.
- Got a new phone? Leave your discarded one in the bin in the community center lobby. Our police department has a cellular phone program.
- Don't talk on your cell phone in the library, turn off the ringer. You aren't supposed to disturb others in libraries. Would you leave the ringer on in a movie? We do provide places where you can talk on your phone without annoying people: room A and the little lobby areas between the inner and outer doors. Text messaging? As long as the ringer is off this is usually not rude in a library.
- If you are using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator), throw both your cell phone and the victim's out of range. 911 has already been called, right?
- And if you are on a date and your cell phone rings - turn it off without looking.
Other Web Logs