We offer remote printing, public computer stations, and wireless access, .
You can print from your home computer/pad/phone to a small, B/W, library printer and then come to the library to pick up your print job. (Check our hours.) The cost is 20¢ per page.
This printer is a suitable for drafts, boarding passes, and the like. It is not appropriate for final papers you plan to submit or for résumés.
If you have used our printer before, please go directly to the upload screen or use the e-mail utility. Otherwise first read the
We have 27 Internet stations, offering access in twenty-some languages.
- Four stations are located within the library. Sessions last only 20 minutes and are to be used for library purposes. When the computer rooms are closed, please limit yourself to one session.
- Four are next door in the senior room. Only those 55 years or older may use them.
- Nine are in the quiet room, B.
- Ten, included a disability access station, are in room A. Please use that room if you need any sort of assistance as a library staff member is available to help people there.
To use any of these stations you must have a valid library card from this library and have it with you, or buy a $5 two hour guest pass.
In the senior room, and rooms A and B, you may have 3 sessions or 2 hours per day, whichever comes first. (Unless otherwise marked)
- We have two wireless accounts available, one in the library and one at the community center. No log-in info needed.
- We have a limited number of seats and electric outlets available. In the library use the seats along the slatboard wall if you want to plug in. In the computer rooms look for the bare table tops.
Seven catalog stations are available. Access is limited to the library catalog but anyone can use them, no account is necessary.
Note: except for two of the catalog stations, all our public access computers are Linux-based. You probably won't even notice.